2018 Alaska Maternal Child Health & Immunization Conference
The Alaska MCH and Immunization Conference is organized by the Alaska Native Epidemiology Center (EpiCenter) and the Alaska Division of Public Health, Section of Women’s, Children’s, and Family Health. We are excited to provide an opportunity for rural and urban Alaska health professionals to come together to learn about best practices and tools for the prevention of key and emerging maternal child and family health issues in Alaska.
The following are the 2018 Alaska Maternal Child Health & Immunization Conference Objectives:
- Engage a multidisciplinary audience in sharing experiences and ideas that advance collaborative innovations.
- Promote best practices and tools for the prevention of key and emerging maternal child and family health issues in Alaska.
- Present up-to-date research and recommendations on issues of concern to health professionals and policy makers working in rural and urban Alaska.
Exhibiting is a great opportunity to network and present information about your organization. Download the Exhibitor Registration Form.
The Alaska MCH & Immunizations Conference is made possible through the generous support of our sponsors:
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Silver level – less than $1000 – Recognition of your organization on website, in conference program, and at conference.
- Gold level – $1000-$4999 – Everything in Silver level, plus one free registration.
- Platinum level – $5000 or more – Everything in Silver level, plus two free registrations and announcement of sponsorship from podium during lunch.
Please contact Bridget McCleskey to sponsor.